Once you complete this request, we will be in touch with you to organise a day and time to show you the property.
1. This is a share house. You would have your own large private room with a lock on the door and built-in wardrobe and shared kitchen, living room, bathroom and laundry.
2. There are no en-suites but there are two bathrooms with two separate toilets and a fortnightly cleaner.
3. The properties are located in Kilburn, 9kms north of the city and are close to transport (bus route) shops.
5. Are you looking for a room just for yourself? Our large single rooms are $250 per week and include all bills (electricity, gas, water and internet). They are suitable for one person only. Our very large double rooms are $350 per week and include all bills (electricity, gas, water and internet).
They are suitable for one or two people. Prices are firm. All leases come with a complimentary fortnightly cleaner for the common areas and a gardener when needed.
8. The lease term is a minimum of 6 months and the bond is 2 weeks rent amount.
9. As a Rooming House (i.e. leasing individual rooms) we are governed by the South Australian Rooming House Agreement. Third parties (including, but not limited to, cleaners, builders, proprietor, possible new tenants) can enter the common areas with minimal notice. In the unlikely scenario, someone (e.g. an electrician) needs to access your bedroom, 14 days written notice must be given.
10. A Rooming House Agreement must be accompanied by a set of fair House Rules to make sure all tenants are respected and the state of the home is kept clean, tidy, safe and friendly. Please read the House Rules here – House Rules
11. Great! You might be just the right fit for one of our share houses. Please leave your details here so we can get in touch and arrange an inspection for you.